Re: What do you wear?

Jt94@xxxxxxx wrote:

> For those of you who own a Aerostitch suit I have a quick question.  Do you
> wear any other rain gear when riding in rain?  Or does these suits provide
> enough waterproofing for a long day in the rain?

I have a Darien (two-piece), and as others have noted, it'll leak in the
crotch during a heavy rain. However, if you apply some extra seam
sealant in the crotch area you can fix this problem. Aerostitch's web
site has some tips on how to do this at
<http://www.aerostich.com/isroot/riderwearhouse/Service/suitcare.html>.

(And no, even though I always seem to be raving about some neat info or
goodie on Rider Wearhouse's web site, I have no affiliation with them --
other than as a customer. :-)

- --
Blake "Dawgbert" Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Burlingame, CA, USA