Photo Contest results - final

Well, the results are in and tabulated.

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/stcontest/

First, let me thank each and everyone of you that took the time to enter.
As I eluded to earlier, Steve Lilley once again sweetened the deal, by
stepping up with a prize for everyone that entered. Steve was very
impressed with the submissions and wanted to show his appreciation to
everyone that took the time to enter.

So, the following individuals have all earned a 10% discount coupon to be
used on their next purchase from Lilley's. It is quite the generous offer -
thanks Steve.

In close to alphabetical order: Neil Anderson, Russ Balmer, Paul Bulfin,
Rick Damiani, Tai Day, Martin Fay, Bill Flowers, Gregory D. Girard,
Katherine Girard, Chris Harris, Jack Hays, Jeff Jenkins, Matt Knowles, Paul
Master, Andrea Matta, Rick Paukert, Ken Pickett, Luis Pinto, Jim Schroeder,
Jonathan Schulster, Peter Shutes, Andreas Stepan, Keith Tynan, Daniel
Wallander, Martin Warner, Lisa White, Quirien M. Wijnberg, Paul Wilson,
Keith Winter and  Dan Wolf.

If I've missed anyone's name, please let me know.

Now onto the winners -

1st Place - Tai Day and her RS hanging out in a New Mexico Thunderstorm.
She'll soon be sporting the Lilley Racing Fleece - congratulations Tai.

2nd Place - Paul Wilson and his ST at the West Montrose Covered Bridge,
Ontario. Paul picks up the Triumph Disc Lock.

6 Runners up will all receive the Triumph Travel Mug: Dan Wolf, Andrea
Matta, Greg Girard, Lisa White, Martin Warner and Peter Shutes.

The one thing I heard the most from the judges was that it was extremely
difficult to pick the winners - all the submission were great.

Thanks again to Steve Lilley as well as Triumph America for providing
prizes....

but most of all, Thanks to everyone for participating.

- - Eric

BTW - winners, please send me your addresses so that I can get your prizes
to you.