Re: Yahoo..looks like I'm a going!!!

As long as your fork oil is at the proper level you have zero chance of
blowing any seals. An aggressive day of riding with heavy braking involved
compresses the front forks 2-3 inches more then they will ever be compressed
during tie down use.
Ron

<< Be sure and don't blow the front seals by compressing the front
 shocks too much.

 Dennis >>
My question to those that know is what is the best way to