Yahoo..looks like I'm a going!!!

Well I've managed to convince the wife ( and son) that WE should take
our vacation on the blue ridge! of course the only way I can go is to
trailer the bike down. So I'm gonna get me a trailer and trailer the
scoot. My question to those that know is what is the best way to
secure the ST and do NO damage???  It looks as though the rear foot
pegs (or the grab handle) would make a good location for the rear
straps. But on the front I'd like to try and avoid the handle bar
area. Seems to be too much plastic in and around. I was thinking that
going up under the front and using the bottom fork brace might be a
good idea.. Opinions please!!!

Erik
Hot Dawg.. who may still get to RALLYE!!!!!