Re: Triumph Manual

Neil,

My dealer sold me a service manual with the bike. It is for a '99 ST. When I
asked the dealer about a '00 book, he replied that there have been no
updates to the manual for th '00 model (i.e. '99 book is the '00 book).

I make it a habit of buying service manuals for all my new vehicles. The
Triumph manual is fine, but is lacking in detail that my other manuals have.
On a positive note it is, like Andrew said, "Gameboy" intensive.

Frank
'00 ST aka "BRIT BK"
'92 FLHS aka "Geezer Glide"

On Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:37:03 -0700, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>  What is the date of publication of the manual?
>
>   When you say no updates for the '99 and '00 model years, do you mean
that
>  they aren't covered?
>
>  The ST was changed significantly for '99.  I could understand that the
'00
>  may not be covered if the manual was published prior to '00 (as I suspect
it
>  was), but it wouldn't be too helpful if it doesn't even cover the '99.
>  There were changes made to the '00 and in spite of the fact that many
>  listers think they know 'all' the differences, I'm not so sure we do.
This