Re: Triumph sales

Jim,
You raise a good point, however seems to me at some time they will need to do both,
if nothing else due to peer presure?  They certianly are not doing a hell of a lot
of marketing in any of the other standard media avenues. I hear Ducati spends a mil
or so per superbike round. That's 12 mil a season + riders and wrenches salary.
Exibit A:
now comes Aprilia. Bike has been out 2 years, been racing in WSB 2 years.
The crowd who've never heard of Triumph will not buy Triumph because they go to all
the right race tracks and races and never SEE Triumph. And those that have heard
will wonder must be something up with Triumphs they are....uncompetitive!
Kevin