Harley accessories

     Wouldn't one of those chrome Live to Ride eagle embossed air cleaners
     look trick stuck out under the right hand side of the Triumph tank?
     You could modify it to catch spilt fuel from the sender ;)

     Martin

 I just got my 2001 Harley Parts and Accessory catalog (still didn't get
one from Triumph for 2000....) in the mail today - 720 pages !!!! Holy crap
- - that's a lot of chrome.....

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software