Subject: Rear Brakes
Author:  "Eric Drayer" <ejdrayercpa@xxxxxxxxx> at Internet
     The dealer in South Dakota took a look and found the piston seals
     almost totaly disentegrated.

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software