Re: Another Mike Douglas?

Welcome Mike Douglas.  I am also Mike Douglas, from Omaha, Nebraska USA.  I
think there's a rule on how many Mike Douglas's are allowed on this list,
isn't there?  You might have to change your name Mike. ;-)

Anyway, welcome.  I am fairly new here too.  Just a warning, DONT ask if
magnetic tank bag's work on your ST.  ;)

- -The REAL Mike Douglas
00' ST