From: "Jonathan Schulster" <Schulster@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2000 10:40 AM
Subject: bounciness

> Hi STers,
> thanks for all the stuff on the GenMar risers.  Neil's seems to be unique
in hitting the fairing support - any others in Europe have this problem?
The 11/4" does seem ideal from a comfort point of view. I think the heated
grips help too.  Maybe I am just getting old......
> A mate yesterday noticed the 'ST' on the side, and commented that it must
stand for 'Sofa - touring'..... he has a VTR and its hard to keep up in the
Black Forest.
> One problem is definitely the suspension settings.  Could someone
recommend the ideal settings for a person weighing 80kg fully kitted up?