Re[2]: Registry columns

Well, the next thing I was thinking about adding was the "Accessories Added"
section. Are you recommending that we rate the relative efficaciousness of each
accessory ?

     Eric,

     I was thinking that each accessory could have a rating field (maybe 1-4)
     and a free-text comment field. I know this information would be highly
     subjective but with enough submissions, top class products should stand out
     from the lemons.

     Other non-obvious information may also come out. For example; I bought
     the Skyking billet hub center which is a beautiful product. I'd give
     it a top class rating and couldn't be happier with it. I then fitted
     the luggage system. Now the lowered pipe hides the cover. :(
     This info might prevent someone from buying incompatible goodies. Also
     there is the scenario, where Superbike magazines' long term Daytona
     dropped 4-ponies when they fitted the race pipe and tune. That is
     something I'd like to be aware of before chosing the brand of pipe to
     fit.

     I know this information comes out on list but it would be convenient
     to have all the information in an easily browsed format.

     Martin
     Dublin, Ireland