Re: heat

Walter Oliver wrote:

> I'm still considering my purchase of an ST.  Is this heat problem
> common? How severe is it?

I found it to be uncomfortable (more of nuisance than painful) only on the hottest
days (anything above 85F/29C) and only if my velocity was less than 40mph/64kph.
During the ST rallye in Arkansas, we rode on some pretty hot days, but the engine
heat wasn't a problem.  In fact, I recall Eric asking the group if anyone was
having a problem with engine heat and I don't believe anyone else did.

Now that it's getting cooler here in the Midwest, the engine heat is not noticeable
at all.

GG
Dorothy and Toto Land