Winterfest ride

- --------------E2B4F9F973AD4B8B822902FE

Well, it was seventy degrees yesterday and David Viasaco and I had a
great ride on the back roads north of The Colony, Forestburg, Saint Jo,
Spanish Fort, and Muenster. We found little traffic and great road
conditions as we blasted along around four and a half clicks on the
tachometers. Meet several other riders along the way and stopped to
observe a historical marker where the old 1850's Overland-Butterfield
stage route stopped on the way from Saint Louis to San Francisco and the
isolated monument marking the Spanish and French battle at Spanish Fort
about two hundred and fifty years ago. Robert, we even found a low level
bridge for your amusement. Right beside the road! No hiking in the
wilderness or anything. For all of you Dallas-Fort Worth riders who
missed out keep your internet eyes open for the spring "Full Moon" ride.
No Eric, the moon in the shy!!!
- --------------E2B4F9F973AD4B8B822902FE

begin:          vcard
fn:             Jack Hays
n:              ;Jack Hays
email;internet: sprintst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
version:        2.1
end:            vcard

- --------------E2B4F9F973AD4B8B822902FE--

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website