Road Trip 2000

Several weeks ago there was a string on where to have a Road Trip in Y2K. I
want to suggest a trip through Western Canada starting in Whistler, BC.
I've ridden through most of Canada and much of the United States and Western
Canada is unique in its diversity in terrain and outstanding mountain
routes. I agree that there is some excellent riding in parts of Ontario,
Quebec and the Maritimes, but only in BC are you able to ride twisty
mountain switchbacks in a rainforest in the morning and wide open sweepers
in an arid desert in the afternoon!

If anyone would like help planning a ride in Western Canada, I'd be happy to
help make suggestions. There are some congested areas (Jasper & Banff) out
here in August, but there are ways to see & ride the good stuff without
getting stuck with the RV crowd. I run Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
and know this part of the world really well.

Also, I have spoken to Chris Ellis of Triumph Canada in regards to planning
a RAT and moreover Sprint ST/RS  (the Sprint is our most popular bike)
week-long ride starting in Whistler on May 28, 2000.
We are going to bring along a couple of extra bikes for RATs to ride like a
Y2K Daytona and TT600. We are also able to provide SprintST & RSs for those
of you traveling too far (land or sea) to bring you own bike. (We also have
other models available). Our hope is to create a week long Triumph
enthusiasts ride, with a chance to try a variety new exciting machines and
enjoy some special privileges as a Sprint and/or RAT member. Special pricing
packages would apply! (Dependent on group size)

If anyone out there is interested, email us at: mike@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx or
visit our website at: www.rockymtnmoto.com  For those of you who have access
to BIKE MAGAZINE (UK), pick up the Jan issue and see what Bertie Simmonds
thought of our ride.

Again, anyone who would just like some help planning their own ride out
here, please don't hesitate to ask, I'm sure you won't be disappointed!

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website