(no subject)

Has anyone experienced their fuel pump running continuously after start
during cold weather?  Any time I ride with a temp below mid forties my fuel
pump runs continuously (I can hear it).  I noticed today it did not run after
engine start.  But temp here in St. Louis was high fifties.  I assume that
once the fuel system is pressurized when ignition is turned on, the pump
would then shut off.  Is this correct?
Thanks for any help.

Troy F

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website