RE: ST

>   Also, I'm taking the Sprint to CA in January, and
> I'm looking for a good,
> knowledgeable Triumph shop anywhere in LA, SF, or in
> between where I can get
> a pipe and new tune installed, and just hang a little
> and ask questions.

If you will be in L.A., Pro-Italia is always a good bet. They are
mainly a ducati shop, but their mechanics know their way around
Triumphs prety well too. The service department is pretty
impressive.

Let me know when you are in the area and I'll show you some roads
you won't want to miss.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website