No Colors

As dismayed as I am to see the color thread resurface, I must concur with the
majority and say that the red ones are the fastest.  Its true, after my
unfortunate incident that brought together Sprint ST, Arkansas Byway, tibia
bone, and surgical steel my dealer banned me from a second purchase of a red
ST.  In fact, when I expressed my delight at the sight of the aluminum silver
Daytona 955i he slapped me upside my head and said, "That's kooky talk boy,
not sit your ass down before I sell you a Thunderbird!"  In any case, I am
looking forward to picking up my new saphire blue Sprint ST next week even
thought it may be the slower color.  ...Or could it be that all the 2000
models are slower due to the sprocket final drive ratio change?  Hummmm  Bah
humbug!  Merry Christmas All!

Rick Paukert
Houston, TX
(In St. Paul, MN of rthe holidays- what the f#@& was I thinkin', its -6 here!)

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website