Happy Something

Dear All,

Just as we are about to go home and start our holidays, just
like to wish each and everyone a very Happy Christmas and a
prosperous New Year.

Accepting no liabilty for those who do not have a Happy time nor
those who fail to prosper in the forthcoming year, however caused
and by whom that causes whatever non prosperous event to occur or
indeed to the event that the happiness of the intended recipient
should fail to occur.The message is also intended not to assert that
the time of year should be recognised by any persons other than those
who wish to recogise the time or to any particular calendar that may
or may not actually be used by that recipient or others as to a cause
offense to those not using the calendar used to send this message.
That the party of the first part shall be called the party of the third
part in the second part and the party of the second shall be called the
party of the first part but only in the third part when the first party
is in the second part.

Steve.

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website