Re: ST

At 08:00 PM 12/23/1999 -0800, David Ben-Jamin wrote:
 >Hey Eric! Happy holidays. I spent all day today working on the Sprint. I
 >put on a Two Bros. C2 Oval aluminum pipe. Bitchen. The sound is awesome and
 >I definitely notice a bit more kick (this is with the stock tune). I'd like
 >to get a dyno with the stock tune and one with the perf. tune to see the
 >dif. The pipe looks excellent.

I'd like to see a dyno too, but preferably on a non CA spec bike.

 >I also did the fender chop. I added the mini Lockhart blinkers too. Nice.
 >The last thing I did was replace the stock mirrors with a set of cheapo
 >Lockhart ones.

Fairing mounted or bar end ?

 >I'll take pics of everything (maybe even a sound sample!) and do some nice
 >write-ups. I'm also working on a web page for Arno Jones' hub covers. When
 >it's done, I'll send you the URL for inclusion on the Sprint site.

Cool - send them on. Which hub cover did you get ? I was really thinking
about having him do a 10mm auto cartridge for me. I picked up a used
Skyking cover from a guy that was selling his 509 - I left the box next to
my desk and the cleaning people either tossed it or stole it..... :-(

 >p.s. If you ever make it to N. California, make sure you let me know. We'll
 >get all the Sprint folks together.

Will do - I'll have 6 weeks of vacation next year, so if I actually get to
take it all, I will be making the trek westward.......

Happy Holidays

- - Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website