Re: She's here!!!!

I previously wrote:
>So blue is the safest color to have.  Must be a conspicuity thing.  ;-)

My otherwise wonderful wife was looking over my shoulder and suggested that
I was attempting to balance the counts with my getoff.  Harumph!

This is the level of sympathy I get around here.  In fact, when it happened
I phoned her, dripping blood, and she thought I was playing some sort of
impractical joke on her.

And she expects Santa to deliver tomorrow night?  Yeah, right!  Deliver coal
maybe, and not the highly compressed crystalline form either.

Bah, humbug.  ;-)

- --
Bill Flowers
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel" (still the safest color)

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website