Re: Celebration .....

Marc Cook <marccook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Here's hardship...now that I've started work for Motorcyclist, I've ridden
>every day but only once on my ST. It sits in the garage, forlorn (but, at
>least, on the battery tender.) See, I do care.

So does that mean we'll see writeups of our on-line discussions?  I guess if
you have any say in the matter there will be continued glowing reports on
the ST.  :-)

Congratulations on the job.  Sorry to hear of your "hardship", having to let
your ST sit like that.  In fact, this might be grounds for charges of ST
cruelty and abuse.  You could lose possession of your bike and have it given
to someone more deserving who will take better care of her.  ;-)

I'm not sure you are worthy of remaining a member of this fine group.
Hmmph!

All in jest, of course.
- --
Bill Flowers
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website