New Member.

My first mail since joining the forum, even though I asked the group a
question earlier in the month (should have joined the group before asking
the question so I could get the replies !!! Not too clever at times I'm
afraid).

Anyway only 70 days to go before I pickup my blue ST.

I thought I made the right decision buying now and waiting until March (UK
new registration period starts and pre price rise) for delivery. However
listening to the tales of the riders who are lucky enough to ride in
reasonable weather throughout the year is getting to my nerves with
waiting. Worse still, today is my last day in work before taking the
Christmas holiday and no work means no e-mail, so no more tales of ST
adventures.

While placing my order for the ST an Eclipse Blue RS sat in the showroom,
made me think twice about the ST so I think Keith Winter is buying a good
looking bike in what I think to be the best colour for the model (sorry
Andrea, no insult intended against yellow at least you'll get your bike a
couple of months before me).

Keith, did anyone explain what Eric means by 'ohhh, so you've ordered the
Blue RS, eh ? From your message I gather no one has broken the bad news to
you yet..... I certainly am not going to be the one.....'?

Anyway, I've had enough of work now so I'm going home. I look forward to
coming back to work in January just to catch up on the latest news on ST
adventures from around the world.

All the best for Christmas and good luck in the New Millenium...

Keith W Peters
Senior Systems Engineer

Brother Industries (UK) Limited
Vauxhall Industrial Estate
Ruabon
Wrexham. LL14 6HA. UK

Tel:	+44 (0)1978 813465
Fax: 	+44 (0)1978 813495
E-Mail:	keith_peters@xxxxxxxxxx

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website