Snow Fun

Dan and Ann Curcio give useful advice for storing their ST.   But why store
it just because of a bit of snow?   As I was doing my daily 25m commute
yesterday at -6C, admiring the white landscape and whistling "White
Christmas", I pondered the sensibility of 2 wheels over 4.   I came up with
the following (before I lost sensation in my toes and other extremities):

- - No need to scrape the ice off the windscreen or buy anti-freeze
- - Easier to push out of snowdrifts
- - No fogging up of rear windscreen when the heater is on full
- - More awareness of road conditions (by necessity!)
- - Already dressed for the occasion if you want to help push someone else out
of a drift

Now has anyone come up with some heated footpegs?

Bruce

"I'll see you on the white side of the M25"

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website