The Great Escape - on a Triumph

The Electronic Telegraph of Dec 14, 1999 has a great article on Bud Ekin and how he did the stunt scene in the Great Escape;
http://www.telegraph.co.uk
in the Motoring section, under 'Features' on the main toolbar.
If you haven't register you probably wont get to it, but its free to do so :)
seasons greetings
Jonathan

one quote:-
""I backed the Triumph off and then got it on hard. When I took off, I
                           throttled right back and it was silent. You know, everything was just silent -
                           the whole crew and everything was just silent. And then when I landed they
                           cheered like crazy."

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website