Re: Good Source for Motorcycle Gear

For those interested, I have found a great guy to order motorcycle stuff
from.  Paul is a distributor of farm equipment, but has added motorcycle
stuff to his line as he his an avid motorcyclist.  His prices are always well
below those advertised by the discount shops in the moto mags.  He admits
he's not always competitive on tires, but for example he sells a Shoei RF800
for $220 and an X-SP II for $440.  He has a website, Jenspeed.com that lists
the brands of gear he carries; but that's all it lists.  For prices and
ordering you have to call Paul at Jenspeed at 800-443-0625 or send him and
e-mail at bitapaul@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  Mention my name, Rick Paukert, for the best
deal.  No, I don't have any interest in this company.  I never met the guy,
but I like the idea of supporting someone that offers great prices without
haggling.

Rick Paukert
The Woodlands, Texas

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website

End of st-digest V1999 #335