Re: Bad vibrations

Subject: Re: Bad vibrations?

Andrew, I am also aware of the vibration through the throttle. It's mostly
only noticable when at a contant speed usually at 80kph+ (50mph). During a
ride, my right hand will have a tinglng sensation which is not attributed to
adrenalin.
I am seeing my dealer tomorrow, and will raise the question with him.

Forgive me for stating the obvious, but that is the nature of most if not
all motorcycles. I am pleased to say that with the addition of my
Throttlemeister ( Thanks a lot Eric ) the "tingling" in my right hand is but
a bad memory.

CA Stu
Stuart Mumford

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website