Re: New member and Sprint RS

At 10:37 AM 12/13/1999 -0700, Keith Winter wrote:
 >crossed).  I know this is an ST list, but since there is no RS list
 >yet, this seemed like a good place for useful information about the
 >bike, since they share a lot in common.

Keith, several of us discussed this and the thought was that the two bikes
were close enough that one list could support both without too much
trouble. The list headers etc will show Sprint ST / RS List and submissions
can now be made to ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or RS@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (which is what I
sent this message to).

If it is ever necessary to go to two lists, we can do that, but for the
time being I would like to keep them together.

As for the web site, I would like to have a separate section setup for the
RS (but keep the registry and lists combined). I just don't have the time
to upkeep the RS side, so if someone is interested in taking on that
responsibility, let me know. All you would need to do is setup the HTML
pages and I will handle uploading them to the site.

- - Eric

 The ST/RS Mailing list is sponsored by the Unofficial ST Website

End of st-digest V1999 #332