RE: Blue Ridge and 00 Rally

> Care to share any good roads that have a general north south slant
> that someone starting in say Tenesee or Florida might use going to
> say Ontario? Okay, with that in mind

Off the top of my head.... Hwy 178 goes through SC and part of NC and
basically turns into Hwy 215 (really twisty) which will take you up to
the Park way if you want or you can continue on 215. Hwy 107 through
cashiers is good. And then you have HW 28 that goes all the way from GA
through SC and into NC up to deals gap. Obviously the parts through GA
and SC pretty much suck. All of them are worth riding at least once, I
guess it depends where you are heading. Maybe you could hit one going
and another going. I have a neat motorcycle map of the NC area. If
anyone is interested I can do some scanning.

Troy