Re: 3?'s

Answers:

2. The Kung Foo grip will come with time.  It got so bad for me the first couple of days that I had to curl my fingers and use my shoulder and torso to pull in the clutch.

3. The clock is a doosie.  I use my fingers, but have to push the button in really hard.  I have never bumped it on accident and changed the time!!

...break-in:  Lots of heat cycles are good.  Stop often and take breaks.  I don't know how I managed, but I had five hundred miles on mine in less than a week.....I even got sick on Thursday, so servicing would be done before the weekend!!!!  too anxious.