Re: Challenge to Your Riding Record

This got me thinking of something that's happened to me when riding.

Ever notice that sometimes, when the conditions are just right, the bike is
just right, you're well rested, etc. that everything can fall into place and
you can just zip through a set of twisties in complete harmony with the
machine and the road?

I've noticed this phenomenon on several occasions. The mind in tune with the
bike's every movement, almost subconsciously reading every nuance of the
roads path and surface, and just flowing with the bike through it. There are
no surprises because you are at such an intense level of consciousness that
you are just getting everything.

Am I making any sense, or have I been in the garage with the bike running
too long again?

Gord.

- --
H. Gordon Hooker