3?'s

Hey guys:
Finally took delivery of my new ST Saturday.  Got a few questions for
you guys that I don't remember being covered (at least in the past
couple months).

The owners manual I got says it is for the T595 Daytona and the T509
Speed Triple.  Is this the owners manual that you guys have all got or
was there a mix up on my delivery?

While riding home, I was in a lot of stop and go traffic and after a
half hour or so of that my left hand was tired.  Have you guys found
anyway to ease the squeeze pressure required on the clutch lever or have
you all developed  the Kung Fu grip?

Finally, can someone help me figure out how to set the clock?  I'm
usually ok with stuff like that but I could not figure it out and it is
not in the manual.

On the lighter side, staying under the 3500 rpm for the first hundred
was tough, especially while trying not to lug it.  I've got about 200
miles on it now and we are both beginning to breath alittle easier.  You
were all correct, once you ride one, you have to have one!

Thanks, Greg