Re: Another Personal Introduction

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Thomas Emberson wrote:

> > feeling strong. If anybody is coming to Victoria, I'd be happy to show you
> > around some of the great backroads here. Is anybody on the list in or near
> > Victoria?
>
> Might be iteresting to take you up on that, the company that I work
> at is having their international users conference in Vancover/Victoria
> in the spring, weather permitting I am seriously thinking about
> riding a bike up there. Hopefully I will have a ST by then myself,
> but I am not going to count on it.

Just had a thought, Bill, are you going to QNX 2000? If so, have
you thought about biking it instead of flying? Dallas is along the
way, you could stop here and I will finish the journey with you.

Definately make for an interesting conference? And hey, Allen might
give you milleage, probably with the condition that it does not
exceed airfair, which is what I am sure Greg will do for me.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945 (voice)  (972) 851-6944 (fax)