Re: Another Personal Introduction

On Sun, 12 Dec 1999, Gord Hooker wrote:

> To reiterate the comments of Paul Wilson, this a a great, friendly list. No
> negativity, no bickering, just a bunch of friendly riders sharing thoughts
> and helping each other out. Even though I haven't been on the list long, and
> don't yet own an ST, the sense of friendship and comraderie is already

I must agree here!

> feeling strong. If anybody is coming to Victoria, I'd be happy to show you
> around some of the great backroads here. Is anybody on the list in or near
> Victoria?

Might be iteresting to take you up on that, the company that I work
at is having their international users conference in Vancover/Victoria
in the spring, weather permitting I am seriously thinking about
riding a bike up there. Hopefully I will have a ST by then myself,
but I am not going to count on it.

> Kindest regards and thanks for this great resource,

I must agree.

Thomas

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5025 Arapaho Road, Suite 406, Dallas, 75248
(972) 851-6945 (voice)  (972) 851-6944 (fax)