Re: Road Trip 2000

Well, if you think of coming to BC at all, you absolutely must ride the
Pemberton highway. Road signs start off with the common "Narrow, winding
highway, use caution when passing" to gigantic signs reading "Extreme grades
and sharp corners ahead. Suggested speed for Trucks 10km/h" (that's 6mph for
you non-metric types. Thankfully, I wasnt in, er, on a truck that day :-)

One stretch is about 100km with no services whatsoever in between. Just
corner after corner after corner, past glacial lakes rivers, bears, and
towering mountian peaks. After an hour or two of this, you find yourself
riding with this sh*t-eating grin on your face, thinking "My god, how long
can this go on?"

Give me even a lousy excuse to not work and I'd be happy to ride along. Just
hope I have my ST by then!

Regards,
Gord

- --