RE: New postings at New Enough

Just wanted to add my 2cents worth regarding newenough.  I purchased a two
piece Joe Rocket leather suit from them. My contact was with Holly, Pauls
wife.  When I called I asked about their return policy, which is return
within 10 days with no damage and all you are out is the shipping costs. I
asked her some questions about the suit, their website is  extremely good
about showing/describing the condition of the product.  When I received the
suit, it was exactly as described, and I have been very happy and when I
get ready to look for something more lightweight for summer, their site
will be my first stop.

Mark Dieck
Y2K Sapphire Blue ST