Re: Engine Heat from Fairing

Previously, you (Richard & Lisa White) wrote:
> I especially noticed the heat early on, but not as much later on.  Also
> FWIW, I noticed less heat got to the legs when I had leather pants on
> vs. jeans.  The BMW will have less heat in some areas, but I believe you
> will have more across your chins as the air washing over the cylinders
> is heated.  On a few rides, I was really wishing that the heat was more
> pronounced.

On the evening of my crash it was rather cool and I appreciated the
heat.  I have also ridden in 80F temperatures with it (this time of year
in FL the temp can vary 30F in a single day) and didn't even notice it.

There was one evening when I was wishing for more heat, and that the
heated grips were already installed!

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL