Fwd: Avon Azaro

- --part1_0.407315e8.257f3620_boundary

Hello Sprint Owners,
I put a set of Avons on before we left on are trip this summer, but they were
the
race compound. I thought we ordered the street compound and it made for a
interesting trip. By the time we got from the canadian border in Washington
St., to
Barstow Ca. my back tire was dead. Got 2000 miles out of it. But it stuck
real well
coming down the coast from Wa. I also had my wife on board, and enough stuff
for
two weeks on the road. The front tire is still on the bike,and it as abount
5500 miles
on it. Next summer I'm going to put a set of the street compound on I think
the work
really well on this bike. I'm  not sure how the street tire compares to the
race version,
but if they give the same feel as the race tire, and some better mileage I'll
have to
order some.

Bruce
99 red sprint