RE: Help

Max

I think you will find that the ST is probably the finest all round
motorcycle on the market today. Mine has about 20K on it and I like it more
every day. Zero reliability problems unless you consider the gas gauge that
is known to not function well. Lots of cool accessories available from
Triumph. I have the Triumph pipe and think it is a nice option if you want
one that is not overly loud. I personally would recommend the heated grips
also. We live just north of Philadelphia and I (I'm a wimp) find them
invaluable. Come on over for a ride when you can.

Paul & Dee