Leg protection

OK, I've been thinking about what to get and haven't come to any
conclusions except I should get something.  Sure, I plan to never go
down again and will use the lessons learned to try and ensure that there
are no repeats, but I didn't plan for this either.

I'm curious what others on the list are wearing to protect your legs.  I
don't want to hear about jackets, boots, gloves, etc. as I have that
quite well covered.  And if you are only wearing normal jeans, I don't
want to hear about that either.  Been there; done that.

Of course I have to keep in mind the climate hear in FL.  This time of
year is OK for just about anything, but the summer is long, hot and
humid!

I'm beginning to think I should sue the bastard (I'll assume his parents
weren't married until proven otherwise) and use the $$$ to buy an
Aerostich!  Just joking ... I think.  Hey, any lawyers on the list?  ;-)

- --
Bill Flowers - Never Say Die
Clearwater FL
'00 Sapphire Blue ST "Jewel"