IOM TT Races.

I went to the IOM TT last June and will be going again next year (providing
we can get Grandparents to have the kids).  The IOM only has speed limits in
villages and towns and is a cross between the Lake District (Cumbria, UK)
and Cornwall (UK).  The beers good, roads are good and the locals bike
friendly.  You need to get the ferry booked early from Heysham or Liverpool
and don't expect to get any accommodation in Douglas as it's usually booked
a few years in advance.  Douglas is where all the action is if you like to
get drunk, watch people stripping off, pulling wheelies, stoppies etc.,
having a laugh with the Police.  The local Police are happy for you to ride
your bike naked down the sea front providing you wear a helmet and do not
endanger others.  Oh yes, I forgot to mention the racing - it's awsome.
These guys (and gals occasionally) have balls bigger than an Elephant and
you'll never forget the sight of someone pulling 160 mph+ through quaint
villages and mountainside.  I'll see you there!

Tim Deakin
Red ST, Staffordshire, UK