RE: Hit by car -- only 16 days old!

Wow!
This makes my stomach turn.  I hope the other guy had insurance and stopped.
If not it is a hit and run case with big fines and maybe jail.
Speedy recovery mister.
On a similar note I was leaving the dealer last week Thursday and found
about a half block down the street that a motorcyclist was up on a sidewalk
sprawled out.  Came back around to the dealer to tell them it was a Triumph
guy and found out he had just left the dealer at the time I had arrived.  A
matter of twenty minutes...
The situation was it was a two/three lane street with one of the lanes being
a parking/traffic lane on the right most side.  Traffic was heavy and the
rider, named Tim, was in the right most lane passing traffic to make right
turn at the light ahead.  He was hit by a Suburban or something similar in
weight as it was trying to complete a left turn through two packed lanes of
traffic.  The vehicle hit him broadside at speed.  Threw him and his motor
cycle about 12 feet up a driveway and into a planter.  Dislocated hip,
broken shin bone, broken wrist and severe bruising on his left side.
Ambulance and related to the hospital. OOOwwww!
Just twenty minutes difference between me and Tim.
The very next day I am in the left lane to make a left at the light ahead
and passing two full lanes to my right and a Silverado blasts through trying
to complete a left from a driveway to my right.  Pucker factor through the
roof!  I stopped in time, but just barely.
Anybody else feel that something like that is attempted murder?

Martin