New program / suspension

Three questions:

1) Jonathan wrote he had a new program loaded.
How do you know when there is a new program and what is changed?
Does the dealer always loads the latest release when you come in for service
?

2) Any news about the upgrade for the fuel gauge ?

3) Due to much bad, bumpy roads in Belgium I definately need a better front
suspension.
Especially when accellerating on bad roads, the front becomes very 'weak'
and it
feels as if my front wheel goes up and comes down 10 centimeters to the
right or left.
Has anyone one on the list upgraded the whole front suspension or replaced
the springs
with harder ones and/or thicker oil  and what was the result ?

Ludo
Red 'Bird of Prey' 99 ST

End of st-digest V1999 #319