first choice

In a message dated 12/2/99 9:56:28 AM Pacific Standard Time,
owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> My wife found this out in a parking lot when she dropped hers trying to
>  get out of a parking space.  The drop was at a point of almost no forward
> movement and
>  she just let it down on the right side.  $2,000 later all the cosmetics
have
> been
>  replaced and now it is for sale.

A classic case of what most here have said about first bikes.  An R6 is a
terrible 1st bike choice.  While they look innocent enough, don't believe it
*any* current sportbike is to be respected as much as a Porsche 911 or Dodge
Viper.  Pick something cheap, dropable and easy to ride.  Then move up as
your experience and needs dictate.

Ken T. from Ca.

If God is watching us, the least we can do is be entertaining.

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong, gone but not forgotten"
95' Triumph Trident, "The Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99'Triumph Sprint St, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975