Zero Gravity windscreen

Hi all,

Just finished installing a new Sport Touring windscreen from
Zero Gravity.  Installation was a snap (thanks to previous info
on the joys of "well-nuts").  After a short test of about a dozen
miles it works great and actually looks like it belongs on the bike.
(It's about the same height as the bulbous trunk/chicken coop.)

Does anyone have a recommendation on windscreen edging?  I know the
Saeng/TA folks say there stuff is great while some customers that have
tried it say they found no difference.  Any opinions? (of course there are)

For those having misfiring and idling problems, I stumbled across a
similar one:  while traveling down the road, I accidently bumped the
cool Triumph key fob, that in turn switched the main ignition to OFF.
No problem, just switch it back on, let the clutch out (to bump start),
and away we go.  Well.... sort of.  The thing would not idle and ran
kinda funny.  Being one of those computer types, I thought the ECU was
simply confused.  All it took to make it happy was to: pull over,
shut it off, then do a normal restart.  After that it idled like new.

Jeff Munsey
red '99
Oregon