RE: Jan. 2000 'Motorcyclist'(turbo)

I don't think the price is too out of line.  Here is a fully integrated, and
what looks to be well tested turbo kit for only Triumphs, being built by a
what 1-2 year old company?  And a small company at that.  He will need to
re-coupe the losses in R&D time and material with a limited audience of
purchasers.  Be thankful it isn't a Luff-monster kit.  Same kind of price,
but alot less refined.  I remember the one my father put on his BMW.  He did
most of the R&D himself to make it work as smoothly and dependably on his,
and a number of other bikes, as this kit works on the Trump.   Later we
noticed the stock kits and instructions started looking very familiar, with
no recognition.
But that's just my opinion, I could be wrong.:)