RE: slow idle/misfire (again!)

Jonathan,
Don't worry, be happy.
Mine did that too.  It has done that a total of about 5 times.  I think it
is the computer freaking out for what ever reason.  I recommend and it has
worked for me, ride the piss out of it, hit the redline two or three times
and then home to shut it off for 20 minutes or so.  It will work fine after
and when it does it in the future, again the same treatment.  I am up to
16,500 and have not had the problem since about 4k.  Two uploads since then.
Also have them check your co2 level.

Martin