First service then...

My black 99 has just had it's first service. The dealership mentioned very
little regarding the run-in process apart from keep within the rpm range,
use the gears and don't brake too hard early on.

After several "misunderstandings" about the loan bike (not having it
overnight due to insurance issues then trying to stick me with an
unannounced hiring fee), they were also unaware the first service was free.
I left with a very sour taste in my mouth.

Have any other Sydney riders had similar experiences with this dealership?
Now the first service is done, is there anything a dealership needs to do
that should I be aware of?

Bryce