Re: ST Rally

Lisa,
Great to hear from you!  The Sprint is a great machine isn't it?  We would be
very interested in assisting your group.  ALL of the roads in our area are
excellent.  The trick is to stay off the US highways to avoid traffic and the
State Patrol.

All the North-South state highways are GREAT riding from I-40 to the Missouri
state line.  AR-23, AR-21, AR-7 are fun with new pavement and light traffic.
And, most of the East-West state highways are very good.  AR-16, AR-74, AR-12
to name only a few.

I think Eureka Springs should be your only choice of places to stay.  It is
right in the middle of the good riding.  It is a small town and traffic can
be congested, but only right in town and on US-62.  It is a beautiful little
victorian town, I go there all the time to eat lunch and dinner!  Once out on
the rural state highways traffic is no big deal and the riding is no better
anyplace in the country!  We would love to ride with you folks and show you
around.

We are Triumph enthusiasts here and love the new Sprint ST.  We will give
your friends very good prices if they choose to buy from us.  We might even
some kind of "fly-and-ride" deal to fly into XNA, pick up the bike, and see
the area!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Call me at 800/215-3616 if you
would like.
I think you can find info on Eureka at:  www.eurekasprings.org

Mike Taylor

- --------------3E5E4EEFB7790EA130F7F14D--