Rally Info.

- --------------3E5E4EEFB7790EA130F7F14D

I just received this information from Motorcycles International in
Fayetteville, AR, only an hour after sending an e-mail to them, and
thought I would forward it on to the List.  Looks like the Triumph
dealer in Fayetteville is saying the Eureka Springs "is it!"

I'll keep you all posted.  I am checking into one hotel right now that
looks promising!!

Lisa White

Motorcycles International (Fayetteville, Arkasas) responded:

Lisa,
Great to hear from you!  The Sprint is a great machine isn't it?  We
would be very interested in assisting your group.  ALL of the roads in
our area are excellent.  The trick is to stay off the US highways to
avoid traffic and the State Patrol.

All the North-South state highways are GREAT riding from I-40 to the
Missouri state line.  AR-23, AR-21, AR-7 are fun with new pavement and
light traffic.  And, most of the East-West state highways are very
good.  AR-16, AR-74, AR-12 to name only a few.

I think Eureka Springs should be your only choice of places to stay.  It
is right in the middle of the good riding.  It is a small town and
traffic can be congested, but only right in town and on US-62.  It is a
beautiful little victorian town, I go there all the time to eat lunch
and dinner!  Once out on the rural state highways traffic is no big deal
and the riding is no better anyplace in the country!  We would love to
ride with you folks and show you around.

We are Triumph enthusiasts here and love the new Sprint ST.  We will
give your friends very good prices if they choose to buy from us.  We
might even some kind of "fly-and-ride" deal to fly into XNA, pick up the
bike, and see the area!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.  Call me at 800/215-3616 if you
would like.
I think you can find info on Eureka at:  www.eurekasprings.org

Mike Taylor

- --------------3E5E4EEFB7790EA130F7F14D