Re: Back Issues of Torque

Eric Sheley wrote:

> Paul,
>
> Dark hair / moustache / about 6-8 " taller than your wife / staring at the
> ST with your wife gently pulling on your hand as if to signal "don't even
> think about it...." ?
>
> If so, I have a copy still sealed in the wrapper for you.....
>
> - Eric

  Eric,

  Any extra extra copies floating about? I'd love to see one . How long
does it take for my RAT membership to become effective? I haven't
received any confirmation about it. Send me your address again as I need
it to send you your money for the Invincishield material I ordered.
Tomorrows' payday and I need to take care of this unfinished business.
Whew! I've also got to go to the bank and get the $600 for the
replacement of the two helmets we lost two weeks ago. Starcycle found
two more Shoei X-8 air's in a warehouse back east and we'll pick them up
monday. Shoei's Monza red matches perfectly to Triumph's Tornado red.
Thanks be! I'll be glad to pay you for the copy of Torque just  tally
the cost. I've got a nice red RKA tank bag just waiting for ST to slip
under it. Maybe I'll get some red RKA saddlebags for the Sprint. The
GIVI thing has proved to be chancy.

Later, Bob Milka